100 Questions To Being In Flow With Your Emotions
These questions are a fun, fascinating, and gentle way to access your emotional truth, which lives just beneath the surface of your daily life. If you suspect you’ve been out of touch with your emotions, which include any or all of the following: fear, anger, sadness, joy or your erotic nature (i.e. your sexuality) -which are all connected- these questions are for you.
These 100 Questions Will:
- In a nonthreatening way, help you get in touch with what you’ve been ignoring or avoiding, maybe for decades
- Help you clearly see your relationship with fear, anger, sadness, joy or your sexuality, in no uncertain terms
- Help you get unstuck from repressive emotional patterns that are harming your health, relationships and productivity
- Show you exactly how to access, and feel your emotions in an honest way
- Show you exactly how to express them in a mature way such that they’re not embarrassing, or come across as a sign of weakness, but rather feel and come across as a sign of aliveness, wisdom and clarity
“The quality of your life is determined by the quality of the questions you ask yourself.”- Kristen Ulmer
What to Expect:
Ask yourself these 100 questions, and watch the quality of your life, relationships, self esteem, and productivity dramatically improve. Also turn this into a beautiful practice you have with your partner, children or colleagues to enhance a deeper understanding of each other, leading to greater vulnerability and connection.
Discount for You:
And today you get them for 20% off, making your investment in your future peace and aliveness a mere $23. Take advantage of this offer now.