Get started, work directly with Kristen, in a highly affordable way
If you have anxiety or other emotional issues, it’s the worse feeling in the world. Maybe you wonder; not everyone struggles like this, does that mean there’s something off in my undercurrent? If so, what is it?
Likely you’ve talked to therapists or friends about it, and have tried many methods to feel better. They work, sort of, but the second you stop your efforts, the anxiety or other emotional issue only comes back.
This leaves you feeling frustrated, stuck in a loop doing the same thing over and over yet never getting different results. And now, you want to explore other options.
If this rings true, welcome to the Ask Kristen Support Calls. These are a series of 4, interactive, live phone calls with anxiety expert Kristen Ulmer, over the course of one month.
These anonymous, non-threatening, and highly effective small-group calls are perfect for you, if any of the following applies. You:
- haven’t worked with Kristen before, but would like to
- have read her book, and want to take The Art of Fear to the next level
- haven’t read the book, but feel emotionally off and are searching for new answers and solutions
- feel like you haven’t achieved your potential, or that life is passing you by
- struggle with recirculating anxiety
- struggle with self-esteem
- struggle with depression, PTS(D), panic attacks, fear or anger issues
- have trouble sleeping
- are tired of only managing your emotional issue
- want answers explaining why you struggle, when others don’t
- want to feel permanently better
- want to get out of your head
- have career goals and want to pursue them without holdbacks
- are finally ready to address performance or other anxiety
- want to be more confident, without having to pretend
- are ready to take charge of this
- are truly ready to find and live your authentic life
If even one of these strike you, know that emotional issues don’t resolve on their own. You must take action, or you can only expect the same emotional future for yourself. The action you take however, is very important, so you don’t inadvertently make it even worse.
Trying to conquer or overcome an emotion like fear/anxiety, requires a tremendous amount of effort. Which is why I don't teach that. So much easier is to make friends with it. I will show you the way.
- Kristen Ulmer